Our children love learning.
You know your child better than anyone and want to see their uniqueness of character appreciated and nurtured. You want to make the best choices, right from the start – and choosing a first school is a big decision. You want to be sure your little one will feel safe and comfortable, will make friends and will be individually guided towards their full potential.
Humbervale Montessori School in Etobicoke is for independent thinkers.
We might be a perfect fit for your child if:
- You want to ensure that your child is ready for the academic challenges of Grade 1 in the areas of reading, writing and mathematics
- You hope to instill a genuine, life-long love of learning
- You want your child to have the best advantages when it comes to intellectual development (genuine learning over memorization, enhanced power of concentration and communication skills)
- You place as much importance on emotional intelligence and social skills in your child’s development as academic achievement
- You delight in your child’s creativity
- You want to see your own values of kindness, honesty, warmth, openness, co-operation and respect of others nurtured in your child
A little about our school
At Humbervale Montessori School, we offer half-day and full-day programs for children aged 2 ½ to 6 years. Our three-year program is designed to encourage the development of our students; socially, physically, emotionally and intellectually. We believe that the first 6 years of life, children have the profound opportunity to nourish and stimulate their “absorbent minds,” creating healthy patterns for a lifetime of learning. We are proud of our bright, beautiful classrooms; our exceptional presentation of Montessori learning materials; our extensively trained teachers; and we are honoured when parents choose us.
What we offer
Our available programs and services include:
- CCMA Accredited morning, afternoon or full-day program
- Individualized learning, with low student-to-teacher ratio
- French, music and gym education in addition to regular curriculum
- Bus pick-up and drop-off from home or local schools
- Allergy awareness with nut-free snacks
- Optional Rainbow Lunches Service
- Extended care from 8:00–9:00 a.m. and 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- After School Clubs – Martial Arts, Story Telling and French
- Outdoor playground
- Unscheduled, additional days – when needed
- March Break and Summer Camps – half-day or full-day programme